Thursday, July 20, 2006

There was a post on the FLR that I wanted to write more. I of course when reading it wanted to maim right off the bat but held Myself and quickly wrote.

Yet here I feel I need to clean somethings up.

I want to first say that there are so many people in the world that are close minded. Those that judge before they truely know what they are talking about. Nothing makes Me more angry then those that "assume" things before they know anything about it.

Wicca is not about the devil. We do not worship him or believe that he is true. There is no devil in the craft. As always I hate labels so I will not speak for others and will simply tell you what The Craft means to me.

Witchcraft for Me and many others is all about nature. The combination of natural oils and herbs are down in crafting a spell. Along with the correct color candle, perhaps a crystal, insence and numerous things that you can throw into the mix. It is about getting in touch with One's self. For Me I believe in the God that most do. I also believe in many God and Goddess forces. I believe in the Shaman way. I believe in Native American teachings. In fact one of the main teachings in Wicca/Pagan/Witchcraft... what have you.. is based on the teachings of old. Everything is based on the moon, seasons and the sun.

I just wanted to clear this up and plan to write more on it as time goes by.

Blessed be,
Goddess Isis Moon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home