Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I have not been around much lately, this I know.

There have been things this weekend that have tested My ability to cope and My ability to look at the brighter things in life.

I am not One to air all that dirty laundry but there have been several P/people asking what is going on so I thought I would explain.

My grandmother on My dad's side died 20 years ago. She was the one that kept My family together. After that My grandfather became more abusive emotionally to the rest of My family. There are 3 boys. My uncle (The ass), My dad and My uncle that lives far away. This weekend was the estate sale of My grandmother and grandfathers home. Sadly it was made that My uncle (The ass) and his wife took everything and the rest of us recieved nothing.

My grandmother and I were very close. We could not be seperated. I was 8 years old when she died and through the years I tried to get several personal things that were hers to no avial. So this saturday the family stood with a bunch of strangers and bid on her personal items. Only to be bid against by the ass's of the family only so W/we were not able to get a thing. I think I bid on 25 different things and came out with only 4.

It proved to be the most emotional situation I have been in, in several years. I stood there in tears praying to the Goddess's that I would have something that was hers.

So this is why I have not been around. I am worn out and emotionally exhausted but I will try to be around more often.

Blessed be,
Goddess Isis Moon

2 Comments:

At 3:02 PM , Blogger fd said...

i am so sorry to read about this! Such stories make me ashamed to be a male.

 
At 3:55 PM , Blogger Aradia said...

My dearest Sister,

I am so, so, so sorry that You had to endure this.

You know that I am here for You.

Aradia

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home