Monday, July 31, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Just arriving home today the phone rings. It is a gentleman whom I have done his hair for, for at least 5 years wanted to know if he can run by and "get done". I always giggle when people say that because it makes Me sound like a hooker. Anywho... he is in his mid 50's and always gets his hair cut (which is fairly long to begin with), beard trimmed and hair colored to a lovely silver (which is a beautiful salt and pepper shade, I have tried to convince him over the years to leave it with no luck)

Last time he was here he was dated a quite younger gal whom he had been dating for about a month and had told her that he loved her. She did not tell him back and he told Me he wished he had something that sort of "nudged" her in the direction he was hoping for. I of course made him a sachet of Mandrake Root crushed, a bit of olive and lavender. He placed it under his pillow and told me all about it working when he arrived today.

"She told me she loved me" he says.
Then wants to know how exactly that worked and how I knew to do it. Of course I wanted to blurt out because I am an herbal witch, yet did not think it would be good for business so I just said I studied herbs for awhile and knew that it would help.

He then sits in my chair and starts to tell me about he and his new loves sex life. You see there are thearpist that have papers on the wall and then there are bartenders and hair stylist.

"She wants to spank me" he blurts out in the middle of My trimming his beard.
I nod
"She wants me to worship Her feet"
I nod
"She wants to smother Me with her... (he stutters)... you know...(stutters more) with what is between Her legs"
I nod
"She even wants me to kneel in front of her and call her Mistress"
I nod

he stops talking and looks back at Me.
"What do you think"

I growl under My breath. How I want to shout to the world everyday that I am a strong Dominant Woman and that the men that have been with Me do those things. It is not strange to Me. It is love... life... the persuit of happiness.

Yet I know I can't
I simply say... "Go on"

he stutters through the whole "I know you think it is strange, wrong, ect, ect."

I sit down and tell him.

"She wants you to be submissive dear. To serve her the way she deserves to be treated. She wants you to be Hers completely and do things without question. I am a Dominant woman. A female leader who never gets in a relationship with a man who does not want to serve Me."

I lean in closer

"I am also a solitary, herbal witch. That is how I knew she would love you back"

he sits there a minute looking at Me. My heart races and I think to Myself how bad for business this is.

he hugs Me as if I am his long lost mother. Now it seems I have Her calling Me for Domination advice. giggles.


I just had to share this. Sometimes it is clear W/we need to be 100% true to who and what we are. They may just be some people that really do understand.

Blessed be,
Goddess Isis Moon

1 Comments:

At 11:55 AM , Blogger Julian Mauger said...

What a fortunate man to discover two such women.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home