Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Getting ready to do My cermonial rituals for All Souls Day and the Witches New year fairly soon but wanted to sit and write quickly.

I will be doing some meditation, drawing down the moon and making sure I list My hopes for the new year. I baked some lovely Samhain cookies with sage and mint today and bought a lovely bottle of wine for celebration. Tis very cold outside tonight so I will be calling My circle indoors this year. With the way I have been feeling tis probably best that way.

Took the time today to make My black and orange candles. As well as adding My Gold (Represents the God's) and Silver (The Goddess) to My circle. I have all My candles burning in My windows, My pumpkins burning bright with the candle inside, cookies and a chalice of wine sitting on My front porch. Making sure that the loved ones surrounding Me that have passed know I am here and open to seeing them and recieving their love and wishes. Tonight should be very active. The air is very cold and thin.

Went with a girlfriend friday night out to dinner and to see Saw 3. It was quite the scary movie. Her and I always loved horror flicks even as kids. So it is always the two of us that tend to flock whenever one comes out. It was far better then the last two. At least I thought so.

Her and I grew up together. She lived two houses down from Mine and we were always together. I was a wild kid, yet she made Me look like a Mother Saint. She was always the one doing the pot, getting smashed and arrested. I on the other hand, had a father who was a police officer and knew My way around sneaking VERY well. She always got caught, I never did.

It is always funny to Me when we go out now. She married a Baptist Minister and is all god fearing. We normally do not talk much about it but as we were out friday I wanted her to pull into the Adult Toy Shop. She of course didn't and I had to hear a huge lecture about it. Goddess love her!

Anyhow,
I am off to get ready for My ceremony.

Blessed be E/everyone and Happy Samhain!

Goddess Isis Moon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home