Saturday, August 05, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have posted this song before.
Yet My heart needed to post it on this particular night.
Even the strongest of Dominant Women feel Their hearts sink a bit. Most do not speak of it. I on the other hand, am not most. I do not pretend to be, nor do I want to be. I am Me. Period.


Another summer day
Has come and gone away
In Paris and Rome
I wanna go home
I maybe surrounded by a million people
Yet I feel all alone
I miss you, you know
I keep all the letters that I wrote to you
Each one a line or two
"I'm fine baby, how are you?"
I would send them
I know it is not enough
My words are cold and flat
you deserve more then that
Another airplane
Another sunny place
I am lucky I know
Yet, I wanna go home
I have to go home
Let Me go home
I am just too far
From where you are
I want to come home
I feel like I am living someone elses life
Like I stepped outside
When everything was going right
I know why you could not come along with me
This is not your dream
You always belived in Me
Another Winter day
Has come and gone away
Even in Paris and Rome
I want to go home.

)o(
Goddesss Isis Moon

~Song-Micheal Buble
~Picture-Image Bank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home