Monday, August 07, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I have written several times today. Everything just keeps changing like the northern wind, yet the wind is outta the east today.

I will just post My favorite song

In every heart there is a room
A santuary safe and strong
To heal the wounds from lovers pasts
Until a new one comes along
I spoke to you in cautious tone
you answered me with no pretends
And still I feel I said to much
My silence is my self defense.
Everytime I've held a rose
It seems I only felt the thorns
And so it goes
And so it goes
And so will you soon I suppose
If my silence made you leave
Then that would be my worst mistake
So I will share this room with you
And you can have this heart to break
And this is why my eyes are closed
Just as well for all I've seen
So it goes
your the only one who knows
So I would choose to be with you
Thats if the choice were mine to make
You can make choices too
And you can have this heart to break
So it goes
And so it goes
Your the only one who knows

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home