Monday, August 07, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Today is a day filled with housework. I find these two cute pictures that fit today. Would it not be nice to have that man cleaning house for Me? Yet I am guessing the other will be more of My day!

My night was very strange. The dreams that came to Me were very odd and things that I am going to have to think upon. Children in home where they shouldn't be. Things to that nature. Perhaps I will have to donate My time in that area. The God's and Goddess's always seem to be right on in their messages while dreaming. I can not deny what they say.

I just wanted to write quickly. For I will be in and out the entire day.

Until then!
Blessed be Kids!
Goddess Isis Moon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home