Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I have always found it to be funny when people come and go so quickly on and off the internet. You are in contact with them for months at a time and then one day, they are gone as quickly as they came. I have and will always be a firm believer that everyone comes into your life for a reason but sometimes you have to wonder why you came into theirs.

I tend to pour Myself into people, I always have. It has always be very important to Me to do just that. I like that about Me and would not change that for the world, yet it does allow Me to be seeping open a bit more then normal people. Allows Me to become closer when I want to.

Today has been one of those days when everything seems to go wrong. Nothing major, nothing to write home in tears about, just one of those days when everything surrounding you seems a bit off.

First thing this morning---Coffee pot set to brew at 5:30am. Awoke at 5:45 to find coffee and grounds all over My kitchen counter and floor. **Not Good**

Not a good way to start then day for this coffee lover.

My mood seems to be a bit all over the place today. Tonight is clearly no expection. Feelings are stirring deeply within Me that have not come up to the surface for quite sometime. I like it. It scares Me. I need it and I am enjoying it.


When W/we met light was shed
Thoughts free flow
you said you have something
Deep inside of you
A windchime sound
Sway of your hips
Rings true.
These secret garden beems
Changed My life so it seems
A fall breeze blows outside
I don't break stride for many
thoughts are warm
They will go deep inside of you
I can go nowhere
I burn candles
Stare
At a ghost deep inside of Me
Some great need
Starts to bleed
I want to be deep inside of you.

Anywho...
My birthday is tomorrow... I am growing old.

Blessings,
Goddess Isis Moon

1 Comments:

At 6:21 PM , Blogger Polyfetishist said...

I think many people feel shame in confessing their needs and suddenly want to hide. They fear - well they don't really know what but they are afraid of it.

I've been on the internet before there was a web. Even when I confessed every desire my heart has felt and made it easy to find me where I work no one has come to trouble me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home