Sunday, August 13, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I spent the day by the river
It was quiet and the wind stood still
I spent My time with nature
To remind Me of all that is real
It is funny how silence speaks sometimes
When we are alone
Reminds us how we feel
Again I stand
Against this faceless one
I saw a face on the water
It looked humbled yet willing to fight
The will of a warrior
The yoke is easy
Burden of light
Looked me right in the eyes
Direct and concise to remind Me
To always do what is right
If this face can not see the light
I know I will walk alone
If I walk alone to the other side
I might not make it home
So I stand here
Against My faceless heart
Next time I see this face
I choose to live for it always
So wont you come inside
Never go away
Alone I stand
A silent warrior in this light

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home