Friday, August 11, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
What a witchy way!

It annoyes Me to no end that the title line is not present for any of My blog entries. I am not really sure how to fix that so if A/anyone reading this knows what the hell I am talking about and how to make it right let Me know!

The moon is full and beautiful. Took time to meditate earlier and work on the spells that I wanted to do while the moon was full. A lot of My herbs were dry and ready to pack. Thankfully because of the rain I was able to cut somemore that I was not sure where going to make it through the rest of the summer. The drying process is always such a mess but the outcome is twice as wonderful.

The Dominant Woman who was mentioned by My male submissive hair client called Me today. She was just about as sweet as can be. Bless Her heart. She was so nervous that She could hardly speak. Her and I are having coffee in the morning. I am sure She will be just as nervous tomorrow, yet I know that I will calm Her down a bit and hopefully help Her in anyway I can. I think that We expierenced Dominant Woman have a duty and calling to help those that are just starting out. So I am glad to do so.

Off to get some things done.
Blessed be kiddles!

Goddess Isis Moon
Photo--First light

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home