Sunday, August 13, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


It is a chilly sunday morning here. I can not wait for the fall to settle in and bring a breath of fresh air to what has been a very hot and long summer.

I feel a bit off this morning. As if I am moving slow and everything else is moving very fast around Me. People in and out of My life as quick as the sun rising and falling.

I would love to just hop back into bed and sleep a bit more. In wishing that when I awoke this time around My outlook would be a bit different. Alas.. that is not happening anytime soon.

I still would like to believe in the truth and love that comes from a real D/s relationship. Yet I am fighting that belief this morning. I know in My heart it readily exsists... yet...well you know.


I have been taking time to set up a Witch Blogger so I can keep the two seperate.

Blessed be!
Goddess Moon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home