Thursday, August 10, 2006

The weather here is not anything write home about. Yet, I can not complain everything needs the water.

Ironically it pretty much mirror's My mood today. Grey and dreary. Drenched and tired.

I am not batting a million lately. I feel a bit thrown off.

I have worked much of the morning on My computer as for some reason I can not log into half of My normal sites. Passwords are changed, links are gone. With all this One would think perhaps things were just not the way they should be.

I have been a bit quiet lately. I could tell you that I meant it to be that way but I really haven't. I feel in My own little world. As if I was thrown into it unexpectedly. Simply wandering around wondering what the fuck is going on around Me.

Not a feeling that I like.

Had this song on My mind this morning.. wanted to post it.

Take it back
Take it all back now
The things I gave
Like the taste of My kiss on your lips
Miss that now
I can not try any harder then I do
All the reasons I gave
Excuses I made
Are broken in two
All the things left undiscovered
Leave Me empty and left to wonder
Don't walk away
Touch Me
How I want to feel
Something real
Please remind Me
My love, take it back
I am not breathing
Suffocating
When I am in the dark
All alone
Dreaming that you will walk through the door
It is then I know My heart is whole
A million reasons why I cry
Hold My covers tight
Close My eyes
I just don't wanna be alone tonight
All the things undiscovered
Left Me waiting
Left to wonder
I can not fake it
I can not hate it
It is My heart
About to break
On your knees
Watch Me bleed
Listen please
I give in
I breathe out
I want you, no doubt
I freak out
I'm left out
I'm crossed out
Kicked out
I cry out and reach out
Don't walk away.


Goddess Isis Moon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home