Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Happy Birthday to Me! I turn 29 at 2:38 pm and I sit here looking back on all the things that have made My 29 years up.

I had a beautiful childhood, beautiful parents and a beautiful past. It seems so strange to Me that, that much time has passed already. I am not where I thought I would be at this time in My life. Things are better, the outlook good. I am glad that I have been through the obstacles and look forward to at least 50 more years of it.

I am lucky to have a wonderful family, children and some of the most beautiful friends in the world. I am blessed to have a soul Sister whom I am connected to. I have things most people will never find and today I feel very lucky. Sad that it takes certain days for U/us to realize it.

Anyhow... Happy birthday to Me

5 Comments:

At 10:17 AM , Blogger Aradia said...

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday
My dear Sister
Happy Bithday to You!

I love You,

A

 
At 6:22 PM , Blogger Polyfetishist said...

May you reincarnate each and every year. Feeling you strength and enjoying all that life has to offer.

 
At 8:32 PM , Blogger helpmate hubby said...

Happy Birthday!

 
At 2:13 PM , Blogger Lady Janon said...

Happy birthday!

I love your new look, too, very sexy :D

 
At 1:22 AM , Blogger Aradia said...

I agree. The mermaid was definitely the right choice.

Love You,

A

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home