Saturday, November 18, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The above picture was so lovingly sent by nyte. It is Goddess Athena a picture that he sent a few days ago to brighten My day. It was so lovely I wanted to post it for A/all to see.

As most know, I have family in from out of town this week for Thanksgiving. So far, it has turned out to be quite the weekend.

Other then the "What are all these herbs for? You are practice Witchcraft aren't you? Does your mother know?" "Why do You have a lot of black leather? Why do You have a lot of boots?".

Aside from all those million questions things are going very well.

I have wanted to sit down and write about the Goddess that has come to Me, yet I just don't have the time until all is quiet here. I do enjoy the hustle and bustle of family. Thankfully W/we are all very close and having T/them here does not pose too much of a problem.

I love the Bridgeman art gallery. I enjoy hours spent looking through all the old pieces of art and seeing real Women being seen as that... Women. Ever notice how They are not tiny stick figures? They are real Women, with real bodies. Curves and what most consider fat or imperfect. On that note I wanted to post a few of My favorites.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I am not sure that I enjoy the new template layout. With the new name and blogger change I will be looking around for something that I enjoy better. If A/any of My readers come across something that T/they think I would like let Me know.

Blessed be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home