Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


It seems like forever since I have written here. When, in fact it has been awhile. Although I love this time of year, it does keep Me quite a bit busy. Not that My life is not always a busy run around but it has been more busy then normal.

I have family coming in from out of town tomorrow and from here on out things will be busier then even I can keep up with. Looking forward to it.

Ordered a new leather paddle about a month ago and finally got it yesterday. I love the company but they take too long to ship. It is fairly large across and has five holes in the paddle part. It is stiff now but I am sure someday will be worked through! It will loosen up once it hits a bottom or two. I also bought a pair of the cutest brown leather boots the other day. I sooo need to get a good digital camera to take a picture. They have a 3 inch heel and a square toe. Very comfy.

I wish I could sit here and have a lot to say. Alas, I don't.
Yet, I will make sure to write before the holidays come rolling around.

Blessed be,
Goddess Isis Moon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home