Saturday, December 09, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Anyone who knows Me, knows that I am not a person who enjoys confrontation. I have always been more of a lover and not a fighter. Yet, today has proved that there are just sometimes that words can do much more then fists ever could. I also am never one to air My laundry but felt that this little bit I must. I believe it shows how ignorant people are about the realm of BDSM.

The day started out lovely. Did some holiday things and enjoyed Myself. As I was in one of the many stores that I walked into today I spotted someone who I would rather have not. My ex sister in law, whom I never got along with walked up to Me as if I was her best friend. I was polite. Answered the questions that she asked Me and went about My business trying to mark off My list of "Had to buy".

As I was then walking out of the store she says...
"I have a gift for you for the holiday, so I am going to swing by your house later"

I again, polite as could be answered.
"Lisa, I would rather you not. We have never really gotten along and I do not wish to start now"

She answered with a growl and an OK.

Let Me give you a bit of background.

She was the first person to be a constant questioning source about the way I live My life. Others come into My home, see Wicca books. See S/M books and books about Domination. No one questions it. My neighbors (Which are not near) never look twice when new people come into town or into My driveway. No one has come to Me and asked why I do the things that I do. Her questioning was not the problem. For I am more then happy to answer any questions that anyone may have with the way that I live My life. Her "questions", if they can even be called that where more attacks and remarks made to others in the family, strangers or outsiders.
When her and My brother in law divorced was when the shit started to truly hit the fan.
For Her prior stunts were simply icing on the cake.

She started to send Me filthy pictures, newspaper articles about "alternative lifestyles" (which usually meant someone going to the ER with a cucumber in the ass), letters that she wished to send to everyone that she knew. All of those things were fine with Me. Send anything you want. I am not, never have been and never will be ashamed of Me or the people around Me.

So, I returned home and within 30 minutes of My arriving home She pulled in the driveway. Had I not been outside unloading gifts out of My car I would have never answered the door. Without My inviting her in, she enters My home.

"Here" She growls throwing the gift at Me.

Politely again I say "No thank you"

Then it starts....

Her--
" I know all about you. I know that you do strange sexual things to men, that you practice witchcraft and that you live a lifestyle that is not acceptable."

Me--
"Not acceptable to who? you?"

Her--
"Not acceptable to the world. I know you are bi sexual too, which is just sick. You are leading your kids to the path of destruction."

Me-- (Now in her face)
"Don't you ever and I mean ever come into My home again, tell Me how to raise My kids or that My lifestyle is not acceptable. My kids are beautiful. What I do behind closed doors is not their business nor yours."

Her-- (Backing up)
"I know all about you and you are just sick"

Me--(Almost standing on top of her)
Her--(Tears start and She starts to stutter)

Me--
"Is there a problem Lisa? It looks almost if you may pee in your undies right now. You see, that is something that I would have a slave to just to embarrass him. Do you want to be embarrassed?"

Her--(Full tears)
"See you are sick"

Me--(Her face cradled extremely tight in My hand, Me pulling Her ponytail back as far as I can)
"Why thank you Lisa. For that is a compliment to Me. Now, My advice if you ever call Me, come to My house or even breathe in the direction of Me or My children, I will make your life a living hell. After all, that is My job."

Her--
"I understand. I don't know what I was thinking and I promise to never come here again."

Me--(Kissing her square on the lips) **Just to watch her gag of course**
"Good girl, now go"

I stood there for a moment and watched her drive away. I did not feel a sense of Dominance, yet I sense of sadness. Sad that there are so many people like her in the world that truly do not understand that D/s is not about sex. It is not about torture or whips. Yet, embodies the deepest love and commitment that vanilla people will never ever achieve. I felt sorry for her. Sorry that her life is so boring, so sad that she felt the need to come and needle into Mine.

I am very careful about what My children hear. What they see and what they know. I am as open with them as I can be, as they are still very young. Yet, I want them to understand that even though someone is not what the world considers "normal", they are okay. It is what makes them special. It is what makes them..... real.

Blessings,
Goddess Moon

4 Comments:

At 9:11 PM , Blogger tom said...

Goddess, sorry you had to put up with such nonsense today!

 
At 12:45 PM , Blogger Polyfetishist said...

My sexuality and the way I prefer to live caused me to eventually cast off all of my relatives. Presenting a false self is too draining and self-demeaning.

Even a submissive guy ultimately has to be true to yourself.

It is always good to see anyone not driven to conform to the conventions "normal" people want to impose on the rest of us.

 
At 11:18 AM , Blogger Aradia said...

Okay, I have to say it... What a wretched excuse for a human being.

P/people who cast judgments on O/others without taking the time to try and understand where that P/person is coming from show T/their ignorance, narrow mindedness, and the negativity that T/they feel about T/themselves.

I am sorry You had to deal with Her, Sis. However, You handled it superbly!

Love You,

A

 
At 12:33 PM , Blogger roselan said...

I don't know why I started to browse FD blogs tonight, I guess I just needed to find people assuming their non-consensual way of life. You are precious, never change!

ps: can I send you my ex-gf after I told her I cheated on her with you? ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home