Wednesday, December 27, 2006

What a busy holiday!

I swore that I would write before the holidays started yet that proved to be harder then I thought it would be. It seems as if things are not slowing down either. Which is a nice welcomed busy but still over all busy.

Santa of course was very good to Me. Then again I am and have been such a good Girl! I can hear Ya'll laughing and coughing from over here. Knock it off.

It does not matter how wonderful My holidays were, I always get very down afterwards. Of course that wonderful monthly time does not help either. I am one bitchy Domme. So to those that are in constant contact with Me, a word of advice.
Tread a bit lighter then usual.

We did not have a White Christmas here. That in itself would make anyone pissed off. For anyone who knows Me, knows that I thrive on the cold and the snow. Alas no luck.

So I thought I would post this picture with My blog this time. Looks sort of nice, since I can't have snow this will do.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home