Friday, January 12, 2007

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am the type of person that does not wait several days to get things done. If it has to be done then I do it all in one strike. My not sitting here changing My blogger name and email is just about to drive Me completely up the wall. Yet, it is so time consuming that I have not wanted to sit here and do it. Alas, I saw GA go nuts doing it yesterday. Yes, it was a short trip for Her but you get the point :)

I feel a bit lost lately. As if I am wandering around somewhere in the dark searching. What I am searching for I am unsure of. So, My blogger has not been a very exciting one. I am still amazed people come to visit at all! I am pretty boring.
The rut, although one that is not impossible to get out of still leaves Me feeling a bit empty.

Usually with the Waning Moon I don't usually feel this way. I seem to always feel refreshing and ready to conquer most anything.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I had one of those dreams last night that when you wake leave you feeling as if it trying happened. The kind where you wake up in a sweat and have to orientate yourself to the surroundings as you are not sure exactly where you are. It was always one of those that were quite vivid and even when you wake you still feel at that place, in that moment.

I was in a lovely little coffee shop that I seemed to know fairly well. Although I am not sure where exactly it is. It was streaming with beautiful light coming through the windows. The walls a very rich brown color, highlighted with rusty hues. I remember it having almost a middle eastern flare. Even the smell was rich.

I was sitting on a beautiful sofa, reading a book, sipping a cup of coffee and the shop was filled with beautiful boys coming to My every whim. GA was with Me and We were laughing and giggling as friends do. Having a wonderful time. All the sudden the coffee shop door swung open, it grew dark and everything was sucked out from underneath Me. As if someone had turned on a huge vaccum cleaner and everything was cleaned out. I woke up in a dead sweat.

So, as anyone could have guessed it has left My mood this morning as feeling a bit exhausted. I think that we all move so fast in life that we forget that they world will still keep spinning around us even if we stop, just for a moment or two to take sometime and really dive into someone else, something else that we don't normally know. Why do we do that? Why do we rush so quickly through everything and just not stop? Just stopping for a moment to view the world around us?

I think that is something we all need to work on.

Goddess Moon

3 Comments:

At 3:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Goddess Holly,

Your new Blog design looks crisp and fresh! I hope your spirits improve too.

 
At 3:29 PM , Blogger Aradia said...

Hi Sis,

Well, I know after I told you about the zucchini today, you were laughing!

Love You!

 
At 4:50 PM , Blogger Polyfetishist said...

So, My blogger has not been a very exciting one. I am still amazed people come to visit at all! I am pretty boring.

A dominant woman isn't a puppet or a toy we expect to respond on demand.

Her frailty is no fault, her imperfection no sin.

She is a poem, a song. We listen and admire. If anything we wait for her spring when like a lovely flower she springs forth in all her radiant colors for us to admire.

Anyway, I have my own sweetie. I only visit those of you who write in a way that gives me joy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home