Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Is it is possible for Me to hibernate through the winter? How nice it would be to do so, yet I don't want to have to do all the necessary things to get ready to sleep that long!

Last night was a night without sleep. Nothing in particular happened to make it impossible for Me to rest yet, sleep did not come. I am hoping that tonight My body will just give in and it will happen early. It is annoying to look at the clock and see that time has not moved. 1:30am, 2:45am, 3:15am, 4:37am and finally at 5:29am I gave up and got up. I took a bath, read, watched some info thingy on a ladder. Amazed at how much crap people will try to sell you. When are they going to have "The Domme Network"? Were Dommes Shop for Domme things all day long. Hmm... I may have to launch that idea. Now even I would watch that.

All Domme All the time!

Not much exciting going on here. Doing some cleaning up from the holidays that should have been done before they hit. Yet, alas I find Myself catching up on them now.

I am in the mood for some pampering. Some red wine, some sushi. A good movie perhaps?
Something lovely for just Me.
Any takers?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

At 5:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Goddess Holly,

Would this link interest you?
It is about a Moon Clock.
http://inhabitat.com/2006/12/21/aluna-tidal-powered-clock/#more-2246

nigel

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home