Thursday, December 28, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Illuminating.
1.to supply or brighten with light; light up.
2.to make lucid or clear; throw light on (a subject).
3.to decorate with lights, as in celebration.
4.to enlighten, as with knowledge.
5.to make resplendent or illustrious: A smile illuminated her face.
6.to decorate (a manuscript, book, etc.) with colors and gold or silver, as was often done in the Middle Ages.
–verb (used without object)




A friend of Mine described Me as that last night. I was flattered. Such a beautiful word. If I close My eyes and think about that word, it brings Me to a beautiful cabin in the middle of the woods. I am standing on the porch with a lantern high in the air. The cold December wind is ripping through the trees, howling as beautiful as a bell and all I can see is as far as the lantern shines.

I think we all need a light to guide us. Both Dominants and submissives have searched at some point, some of us still searching. It is a feeling of safety knowing that there is someone out there that holds that candle so that we may find our way home. Some of us get lost along the way. Some of us want to get lost along the way. Dipping into those realms that are darker then most. I enjoy the dark, yet I also enjoy knowing that I can find My way home.

I suppose all of My life I have been a lantern in one way or another. Guiding those around Me in most area's of life. I enjoy that role. It fills My heart knowing that I can be a guide, a light for those around Me.

I have spent My fair share of time in the light and My far share of time in the dark. I enjoy the darker realms. Places that very few will venture. Perhaps that is where My dislike of crowded spaces comes. Not as many people wandering around in the dark as in the light. My dark side, My Sadistic side, The side that most people do not find the "norm" of SSC is what drives Me. It is what makes My mouth water and My heart beat a bit faster. I have never went with the grain, stayed inside the lines. I was always the kid that colored the sky purple, the grass blue. Why see things the way they are? What not color life up a bit different then everyone else does?

Don't run with scissors. Why not? If you are careful, all fine.

Life is full of trial and error. Why worry about failing before you even start? If you do that you have failed right off the bat. So many of us don't realize that if we just let go there will be someone to hold our hand. There will be someone behind us to catch the fall. A shoulder to lean one when we are taken to places that most will never venture.

I wait for you.
I don't know why.
all I know is I can't hide.
at this temperature you could take over my mind.
like gossamer, you softly touch.
you draw me in,I'm powerless.
You possess an enchantment.
You call, don't know how I fell under Her spell.
I've been driven. you smile, an enchantment.

I wait for you.
I'm mesmerized this love is like a potion in disguise.
I'd tightrope walk with a blindfold on my eyes.
I can't escape, or so it seems.
I'd run away,Your in my dreams.
She possess an enchantment.

it's the kind of sleepwalk that never ends.
a type of loan with no dividends.
it's a game where you're given chase.
guess it could be called an acquired taste.
you know, I know, I call ,You go, i know.
this could be an enchantment.

Goddess Moon

1 Comments:

At 9:07 AM , Blogger CHIC-HANDSOME said...

good picture

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home